Friday, August 15, 2008

Inner game made simple

I apoligize that I had to take my blog down. There was a leak and people were finding out my identity. I needed to delete the old address and start fresh. This time I will be concealing my identity. I live in a small town and don't want any overwhelming attention as a PUA in my town. So far I have been good at concealing myself and the only problem is some groups feel I am a player. At some point I will be onto bigger and funner places but for now I have to work with what I have.

My goals for my blog have also changed. My focus over the next several months will be to simply post any relevant field reports and to post about developing actions and habits that reflect good inner game. I am talking about inner game made simple.

The goal of this blog over the next several months is simply to take you the way that you are and get you to focus on simple habits for success. This is the way to truely transform. Diving into deep subjective topics of inner game and rolling up your sleeves in a complicated and analytical way to try to become perfect are not the way to go. It leaves you searching for and focusing on your short comings.

Instead I will be giving practical advice that is simple and action orientated to correct any flaws that may be holding you back from achieving the heights of whatever it is that you envision as success in this social game that we play with eachother.

I will be interested in hearing of others progress along the way. I am going through a transitional period right now in my life, and thus I will not be posting on forums except to occassionally plug my blog. What I can committ to is that every single Friday of every single week I will post a new entry on the blog that deals with common sticking points and issues that people face. Instead of getting all psychological and diving into the deep reasons behind these problems I will be giving you guys a simple point of focus. If you focus on this point of focus and push through despite any setbacks then soon you will have developed a NEW more EFFECTIVE habit that will be more likely to lead to more women in your life. It's really that simple. Those that were looking forward to an online bootcamp from me can consider this a prolonged online bootcamp.

From time to time I will post additional entries in addition to my friday entry that will be field reports of me in the field that attempt to demonstrate and give example to the habits I am teaching you.

This is unlike anything out there really. Many guys focus on teaching theory, but theory is so subjective. Other guys tend to focus on relationship type advice, but some guys don't want that yet. Still others tend to focus on pickup advice for clubs and bars, some guys don't really want that either. Then of course there are the outer game and tactical teachers. There are plenty of guys to learn from in this realm and they cover all kinds of different topics. Mine is going to be simple:

To teach everyone how to go out into the field and get success no matter who they are or what they believe. This is a blog about developing simple habits that will have a profound impact on your ability to get women and to take the actions of someone who is successful period. It's that simple.

If you suffer from any of these issues take pride that I will be addressing them:

Approach anxiety
Social anxiety
Sensitive to rejection
Fear of groups or mixed sets
Fear of escalation
Fear of committment
Fear of hot girls
Lack of sexuality
Lack of masculinity
Don't know what to say, not spontaneous enough
Reactive

The list goes on and on. The things I will tell you to do will not be groundbreaking. They will simply be carefully designed exercises that help to develope more constructive habits. You can dive deep into the reasons that you have certain ineffective habits and you can talk all about the theory behind taking the actions or developing the habits that you want -- but when it comes push to shove it is all about taking action and forming more effective habits, not about the mind and not about analyzation.

So I hope you will all join me on this online bootcamp journey. Each section will have two levels of difficulty and focus on ONE thing. You have an entire WEEK to do it and usually what I propose is a minimum requirement so feel free to expand on it. Essentially what I am providing is similar to a stylelife academy type thing but without the theory and just exercises that will develope the necessary actions inside of you and help you to develop the right types of habits.

-Mack Wild

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent read man, I've read all the posts here and they are very interesting. Lookin forward to more, but i have noticed that its been a while since your last post, I hope that you are goin to continue. I'm relatively new to this scene. I'm at work, pretending to work, and followed a few threads and ended up on your blog. It's caught my attention more than a lot of the other sites and stuff like this. I like your style; simple, direct and actionable. I'm the type of person who wants to improve their social skills, and obviously, catch some more of the women I want. Anyway, this was just a word of encouragement. If your back soon I'll be a reader. Tchau for now.